Job Posting Updated April 23, 2020
B & B Management Group, LLC is seeking a professional, experienced candidate for an assistant maintenance technician position at Madison Park Apartments, a 264 unit market rate property in Ridgeland, Mississippi. If you have experience in general apartment maintenance which includes but is not limited to painting, plumbing, minor appliance repair, and getting units “market ready” we want you!
All candidates are required to have at least 3 years of experience in multifamily maintenance properties, ability to communicate effectively, safety conscious, preference for detail work, and ability to work with & without direct supervision.
- Make necessary repairs or replacements in order to ensure the condition of the dwelling, both inside apartments units and the exterior of the property.
- Work with property manager and lead maintenance technician to complete all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance checks.
- Perform general routine inspections of the overall condition of the exterior as well as any and all common areas of the property. This may include walkways, exterior lighting, parking areas, leasing office, and parking lot.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed.
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service responses every other week.
- Complete grounds work which may include picking up trash, sweeping, pressure washing, clearing dumpster area and maintaining landscape.
- HVAC certification is required. Will consider candidates who is in the process or willing to obtain HVAC certification. Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing HVAC services for residential or commercial properties.
- Must possess current driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Compensation & Benefits
This position offers a very competitive salary package including a sizeable monthly bonus, health insurance, mileage reimbursement, paid time off, and paid holiday time.
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Fax your resume to (601) 605-7181
- Drop off your resume to the property at:
1110 Pine Knoll Drive
Ridgeland, MS 39157